No one actually knows how to lculate what speaker cable they need

It goes back to cable manufaturars, mostly provide no relevant data! to sales and the users. None will answer this!
Whay do you think that you own now the optimal cable to your setup?
I think I've figured it out. 

128x128b4icu
Post removed 
OK here’s a little factoid since we’re so engrossed in AUDIO cables. VIDEO cables are FAR more demanding of the TRANSMISSION of the SIGNAL relative to AUDIO. Low capacitance and resistance are REQUIRED to do this and over long distances. If such cables work well for VIDEO, they will also work well for AUDIO. VIDEO transmission has had MUCH R&D to succeed.

But please, continue lculating, (yawn).
All very interesting and somewhat entertaining...............b4icu MAY have a valid point concerning what is best or at least better, vs what is PRACTICAL..........As some have already seen, connecting "0" awg to any gear I've ever seen is at the least challenging. They're simply not designed for welding cable, per se, so cable makers are forced by physical constraints to work with what fits, even (possibly) knowing that they could do better.............just a theory............Still haven't tried this myself, as I have other priorities at the moment, but I do plan to give it a whorl at some point...............worst case it does nothing impressive and didn't cost much to find out. Best case, a little money well spent and my system sounds better................We can argue theory, intelligence, credentials, integrity, etc. all day.............Bottom line, as with everything audio, is that you will hear an improvement, or you won't.........It's a cheap enough tweek to roll the dice............How many tweeks do you already have collecting dust, what's one more if it works??
Cardas, AQ, Furutech and others make their own connectors and could easily make a connector to handle up to 0 gauge if they wanted to or felt they needed to. They would love to sell such huge cables and connectors and could charge big bucks for them. They would make even more money. This whole idea of huge gauge, when needed, would be a brand new marketing and sales opportunity for them to capitalize on. The argument suggesting they only make and sell smaller gauge wire and connectors out of nessesity is just plain out of step with the truth. The truth is these companies just don’t buy into this notion based on their own base of knowledge and testing. Are they right? Is the OP right? I think various methods and designs can sound great.

Mapleshade, Michael Green Audio and others passionately believe that the smallest of gauge wire makes for the best sound. Polar opposite of the OP. Just their particular theory and notion.

Thus far we have a couple of examples where the OP style cable sounded better than the prior cable being used. Problem is in two of these cases the original cables were nothing special. In looking at pictures one set had bare copper wire ends that appeared to be completely oxidized and needed to be cut away and re-stripped for better sound.

Looking forward to seeing the OP cables being compared to higher quality, properly built cables that have been well maintained.

I agree with @shadowcat2016 and am planning a build. It is fun for me both as an avid DIYer and cable seller.
@glupson,I am very well aware.But going through all the pages, there is a lot of confusion and conflict. Anyone who opposes the OP is seen as a dealer. Only OP has the best technology. Not sure if he can prove that by comparing or challenging anyone. I also don't see OP's system for the actual wire he has created or using.