Njoe Tjoeb 4000 Upsampler

I recently bout the Njoe Tjoeb 4000 from Upscale Audio. I also bought the optional upsampler and maybe I'm nuts, but I think that it sounds better without it. Any opinions on the upsampler or the Njoe Tjoeb 4000 in general?
darrenlite
I own one,.With upsampler the soundstage
is wider,bass is better, without upsampler is still
very good sounding.I prefer with upsampler.Enjoy
it ,its very musical.Thanks
Keep in mind it takes a long long time to break in the upsampler. I do not use the upsampler (at least not yet as I've only had the Tjoeb for about two months). Here was a review and some comments from Scott Faller on TNT Audio: http://www.tnt-audio.com/sorgenti/tjotweaks_e.html Perhaps contrary to the review, I understand that Scott eventually took out the upsampler as he did not like it with in the combination with his system. No one thing is for everybody.
Take the time to break-in everything including the player and tubes then listen with and without the upsampler. You will retract your position on this. The upsampler break in time wise is about 500 hrs. You can expedite by using a burn in device like a FryKleaner. Godspeed.
The upsampler does indeed take a very long time to break in.
I also have the Njoe Tjoeb, when I first installed the upsampler I was very upset with the sound. After a very long wait (about 200 hrs) it started to sound real good.
I appreciate the input and advice. I'm just astounded that that something could require break in times on the order of 200-500 hours! Doc, what is a FryKleaner? Thanks.
OK, you guys were right, the thing's breaking in. I've had it running 24/7 and must have 60-80 hours total. It's jagged edges are smoothing out (almost gone)and the imaging, depth, resolution and tonal correctness are starting to amaze me. I can't wait to see what 200-500 hours brings. I used to be a skeptic on break-in time, but....