Nitty Gritty part replacement

Hi, I need to replace the platter and the vac-sweeps on a Nitty Gritty 2.5Fi. Does anyone know if there's a site that I could order them from? I've found vac-sweeps everywhere, but none of the sites sell the platters. Also, has anyone ever heard of or dealt with Thanks
I suggest you contact Gail at Nitty Gritty - very nice and will sell the part direct.

You can contact Nitty Gritty directly or give Bes a call at Music Direct. Either of them will be glad to give you a hand. Sean