Nirvana on Simply Vinyl

Greetings all. I'm looking for In Utero and Nevermind on vinyl, and have only been able to find it at Music Direct on the Simply Vinyl label. As I don't have the most confidence in them (Simply Vinyl, NOT Music Direct), I'm looking for feedback from anyone who owns these releases to see how they sound. Also, where would one look to find these titles on MFSL vinyl? One last thing, are the MFSL Gold CD's of these titles worth the $40 and $50 asking price? Thanks for your help!
aldenruss

Showing 1 response by 42659

I have 3 different pressings of Nirvana Nermind. One german pressing, one MFSL LP and two US 12" promo singles of two different songs. The US Promo Singles sonically are the best, they have more authority, resolution and presence. The MFSL is 2nd best. It is a excellent of copy and is on thick 200 gram vinyl. The german copy is still good also and if not for the MFSL would be it would be my general copy for playing. But if you want the most ausome sound find the 12" 33 1/3 label promo singles of come as you are and Smells like teen spirt. John