Gents;

I am currently enjoying my re-start of analog and LP’s 

Pro-Ject Classic 
Hana SL
Musical Surroundings Phenomona II+
Anyway, I’m finding That I really enjoy the LP life 
I’ve found a system that is quiet, dynamic and detailed with no real drawbacks 

so, As usual 

If I wanted to take the next step,  in Analog playback , at what level and price should I be looking at 

jeff 

frozentundra
(1) Others have already made this point but surely it has to be Direct Drive.  In the Technics lineup they have a good range.  They are blindingly easy to use.
(2) In terms of phono stage, again no specific model but please look up 'LCR Network'.  They tend to be expensive though.  Not as important as the TT.
(3) Cartridge:  I only know the Hana by reputation.  I used to go to highesh end cartridges but I have changed my mind.  They do not last like other components, and - I know this as well as anybody - they are easily damaged!
(4) Tonearm: avoid Origin Live.
The first step would be a better table with a better arm that will be your starting point that will make the biggest difference.
Tomic601:

It appears you are good one to talk to:

you have. Brinkman Bardo
denon Dd 
and SOTA 
and you have ass on arms ( triplaner etc) 

what is you spin in turntables ? And accessories Direct drive vs belt etc 

my head is spinning …..lol

Jeff
@chakster, it is very simple. If it does not bounce between 1 and 3 Hz it is not isolated and the amount of noise passed on by the environment is easy to see. Hook the output of your phono stage to an oscilloscope and put your stylus down on a record with the turntable stopped. Tap on your granite rack and watch the oscilloscope jump. All that wiggling going on in the background is environmental rumble. On any good suspended turntable you will not see any of it. The tracing won't be dead quiet as the cartridge is capable of picking up air currents in the room.  You can pick up an interstate highway up to a mile away depending on surface conditions. Have the wife turn on your dryer, watch the oscilloscope jump. Same for every mechanical device in the house. 
These are the only feet I have seen that represent a very intelligent design concept.https://upscaleaudio.com/collections/vibration-control/products/solid-tech-feet-of-silence   Assuming the spring rates can be specified for the weight of the turntable they should work fine and be very stable. Pricey but, if you have an unsuspended table you like, these would be a reasonable add on.
I use Solid Tech Feet of Silence, they have proved to be the most effective feet in my System when combined in the assembly along with my my Differing Tiers of Construction, that are used to produce a Presentation that is very satisfying to my Personal Preferences.
These are the Footers that are in direct contact with the TT's Plinth, and also the Footers that  have superseded all my Previous Methods.