Next Best Upgrade for Tidal MQA?

I’m trying to decide what my next best upgrade is going to be to improve my streaming music quality (predominantly Tidal, and Tidal MQA, when available).

Current setup:
KEF R11
Custom Deep Sea Sound 18” subs (2)
Marantz SR7012 AVR
Bluesound Node 2i
MyTek Liberty DAC
Parasound A21+

I’m wondering if I’ll get a bigger jump from inserting a Parasound JC2 BP as a pre-amp or replacing the DAC/Streamer with a MyTek Brooklyn Bridge? Or is there something else out there in the $2500-4000 range that will help make a significant jump?

Help and thoughts appreciated!

128x128bruxesq
Such agendas! You have a listener using an AVR as a preamp asking for the obvious upgrade path and people are suggesting network tweaks, cable upgrades, their favorite DACs.

Come on people! The obvious upgrade is a preamp, as the sane posters have suggested.

Reasoning: the preamp in the AVR is tuned specifically to the amps in it. It may sound OK as a preamp, but it’s intended to be mated with the amps in the AVR. Manufacturers do not invest as much in making the preamp section of an integrated amp work with many different amps, because they are together. The bypass is great as a convenience, but it’s not intended go give the requisite synergy with just any amp. Get a real preamp and see how that sounds!
@jji666  Haha, thanks!  It seemed obvious to me that the preamp was the way to go, but wanted the benefit of the forum's collective knowledge and experience.

I think I'm down to 3 options:
(1) Brooklyn Bridge 
(2) Parasound JC2
(3) Prima Luna EVO 400

RE: the Brooklyn Bridge - this would replace my Liberty/Node 2i.  It would be the next step up as far as ESS DAC.  I am also unsure that the Node 2i can pass a 192khz MQA file through to the DAC right now - does anyone know?  I've read in places that it is limited to 96khz, so perhaps I would also benefit from the higher quality MQA unfold with the Brooklyn Bridge vs. other Preamp options?
I guess I should also add to the list the Manhattan II with Network Card, although that would be a bit of a stretch.