Next Best Upgrade for Tidal MQA?

I’m trying to decide what my next best upgrade is going to be to improve my streaming music quality (predominantly Tidal, and Tidal MQA, when available).

Current setup:
KEF R11
Custom Deep Sea Sound 18” subs (2)
Marantz SR7012 AVR
Bluesound Node 2i
MyTek Liberty DAC
Parasound A21+

I’m wondering if I’ll get a bigger jump from inserting a Parasound JC2 BP as a pre-amp or replacing the DAC/Streamer with a MyTek Brooklyn Bridge? Or is there something else out there in the $2500-4000 range that will help make a significant jump?

Help and thoughts appreciated!

128x128bruxesq
Does anyone in US mod the bluesound... High fidelity in UK do new PSU and board... I feed this into chord qutest DAC and then into luxman.... So good I sold my Linn Klimax Dsm and pocketed the change.... Not often I get to do that 
I had an Onkyo AV pre that I replaced with the Parasound JC2BP. I think it made a huge difference in opening up the music for me. I'm guessing you are looking at the JC2BP not just for the sound quality but also for the bypass feature so you can still use the Marantz for surround. Since I got the Curl pre I don't listen to the surround system any more. I also switched from VTL tube amps to a used pair of the JC1 monos. That was a nice upgrade also but it didn't make as much of a difference as the pre did.
Depending on your budget I would start with the following 

If you have not already done so -  Upgrade your coax connection from the DAC to your Preamp/component system.  You will be amazed at what an improvement in the sound you will get.   Pangea Audio Premier XL Digital Cable with Cardas Copper - is a good option for the money. 

Another option is to upgrade your DAC to one with a newer DAC chipset 
for example - the  auralic altair g1 ( with the ESS 9038Q2M chipset) -  would replace the Node 2i and the mytec DAC. 

Have you thought about your network? UpTone Audio EtherREGEN switch was an upgrade several audiophile have tried and had good results.