Newer cars without cd players-what now?

Since I'm considering buying a new SUV in the near future, I'm learning real fast that cd players are no longer available. Since I'm not computer savvy on transferring cd's to MP3 to USB thumb drives, I thought I might solicit some help from you "experts". I saw an article on Google on how to do this and the suggestion was to purchase a Teac CD-P650 cd player that could do this in one easy step, but I need some answers on what to do. I downloaded the manual, but it doesn't address my questions. When you have transferred the first cd to USB, do you continue to keep on transferring cd's until the thumb drive is full? I'm assuming you can then access the various cd's through the infotainment center on the vehicle?

I'm an old "geezer" and still love my flip-phone and cd collection, so this new tech stuff is a bit bewildering to me. Any advice would be appreciated.

Alan (sid42)

sid42
The loss of CD players in cars can be a bummer.  I don't often listen to music in the car as I prefer talk radio there on Sirius XM.  However, I do have an Apple iPod Classic 160 Gig. connected to my infotainment system via USB.  It shows up on the infotainment screen displaying artist and title and I can play my own tunes when desired.  All songs were imported onto my 1 Gig. iMac in AIFF, CD quality, so the sound quality is quite good.  Also use the iPod with my Shure 535 in-ear phones.  Sweet.

If you're not up for hunting down an iPod, then @effischer 's approach sounds reasonable.
Post removed 
Acura TLX has a cd player that rips cds played to a hard drive so no CD needed after one play.  

I have not used it yet  though. I mostly use plex on iphone and Apple Carplay.   Sound quality is very good.   
Post removed 
Post removed