Newbie - Streaming Recommendations

I am seeking some recommendations for Casual Streaming, by which I mean an easy means of streaming my Apple Music to my existing system, with the ability to eventually add wireless multiple room capability with remote powered speakers.

For reference my current system is: Pro-Ject 2Xperience -> C2600 -> MC275 -> B&W CDM1. I have heard very good things regarding the onboard DAC in the C2600, so at this point I'm not looking for a separate DAC.

My initial thoughts were either Sonos Connect, or Bluesound Node2i, but frankly "I don't know, what I don't know" and while the amount of information online is vast, it is also somewhat confusing, and occasionally contradictory. 

Thoughts? Thanks in Advance!
mjmurray68
Rereading your post, I see that you want to stream Apple Music to your existing system.  I use a Bluetooth DAC from Audioengine when I stream from my phone.
A simple way to get what you want would be to just add a Sonos Connect.  Your setup would go like this:

SonosConnect -> C2600 -> MC275

Use the Coax out from the Sonos Connect to the C2600.  This will bypass the onboard DAC in the Connect and use the DAC in the C2600.  You also need to set the Connect output to FIXED via the Sonos app.

Now you can just use the Sonos app to stream your Apple Music and any other streaming service available via Sonos.  Note Sonos does not support hi res streaming... but you aren’t using that anyway via Apple Music.  Enjoy.
Thanks for the feedback... I actually just looked into switching to Tidal, so now I'm looking back at the Node 2i.

I really like the features and functions of the Cambridge Audio Azur 851N, but it doesn't support MQA or Airplay 2.