Newbie here with a cable question

Hello all. For a couple years now I have been piecing together a McIntosh system and am ready to hook it up but I have no idea what cables I will need. I know it’s a broad question but, could someone tell me what I will need and what brand. Don’t want to break the bank but I still want high quality. ANY help, advice would be most helpful. I would just like to buy it and tuck it away for when I am ready to set it up. Here is my system:

Avid Acutus Turntable
McIntosh MC 275 IV tube amp
McIntosh C2200 tube pre amp
Mcintosh MCD 550 cd player

(still need to get speakers...thinking Martin Logan ElectroMotion ESL)
(also was told I should get a power system like Furman but no idea on this)

Thank you in advance guys, and again....I would appreciate ANY advice, model, brand you will give me.
My hope is to just make a list out of what you all tell me and just go buy it so I am all set when I am ready to hook everything up. Happy Holidays people.

Chuck
fishisgod
Randy is right.

Cables return the least bang for the buck, IMO. So I spend money anywhere but on cables. Star quad is a good configuration of cable, and ETI or Klee connectors give you solid connections (and better than just about anything in or on any component from any factory). Again, my opinion.

I too use Quad ESL's, 2905.
Start with inexpensive cables, make sure you have really good connections and see what happens.  If you have hum or feel that you are missing something then consider changes such as shielded or braided cables. Blue Jeans would be a fine example of where to start, eventually you would end up trying the Heimdall's if you stay on Audiogon too long.

I'd push you to find a PS Audio or Blue Circle conditioner.  For $400 or so you will protect your system and help prevent ground loops.
Post removed 
How is this for a power conditioner with my setup?

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000SXWGAG/ezpowerconditioners2-20

Avid Acutus Turntable
McIntosh MC 275 IV tube amp
McIntosh C2200 tube pre amp
Mcintosh MCD 550 cd player