Newbie Can't Decide Which Tube Amp

Just had a Bottlehead tech build me a BeePre preamp and an MM phono. My speakers are Sonus Faber Concertos Homage (rated at 87dB sensitivity) and my budget is $4K- give or take. I am not much of a bass person. Mostly classical, appreciate the Blues, Latin, and occasional classic rock. The tech is adamant that I look for a used EAR 534.

I appreciate your feedback in advance.
ckenr
Lafayette KT-550 send it to me and I will convert to EL34 tube. Nothing that I have heard can touch this amp.

Happy Listening
Without a doubt Ayon Scorpio  the only microprocessor controlled tube integrated but so much more ,Worldclass Lundahl transformers which is the heart to any good tube amp.
no tube amp under $5k has transformers in this class check it out.
My sincere thanks to everyone who has taken your time to respond. Amazing kindness!
To clarify, the speakers are 6ohms impedance (per the rear,) 88dB (from a website,) and power handling of 30-200 watts (same website.) They are currently driven by a 1990's Bob Carver, SS, 60wpc, integrated amplifier (CM-1065) with no issues. Interestingly, it seems, the preamp and the amp components are connected from the outside rear, enabling one to disconnect them and connect an external preamp to the amp component. I haven't tried this since I don't have any interconnects yet and I am looking for a total tube experience.

I would consider an integrated amp if I'll have the option to connect my preamp and I would consider monoblocks if they are designed depth-wise and not width-wise due to cramped quarters.

Any input with regards to Bob Carver's Crimson 275? I can pick one up for around $2k.
Regards,
Ken

I've been enjoying a Bob Carver Crimson 275 for a couple of months now and I highly recommend it. American made with a 5 year warranty that includes the tubes and it sounds great. You can stick with the stock KT120's, vary the tube bias between 60 and 120 ma and roll the smaller tubes to get the sound signature you want.