new york city audio show 2018

it doesn't look they have enough exhibitors to run a show,  unless one of the nyc dealers gets involved.

how the mighty have fallen. we have plenty of new hotels(rooms)

theoriginalthor1
And... at the end of the day... just fired up my system. Buddy Tate Live at Sandy’s 1978. Better sounding than anything I heard at the show.
Robyatt Audio. Best of show again. I will never tire of Quads, this time with Butler Nomad monos which Robin says amplifies the character of the 300B tube. It was magical.
Also I thought Vitalis audio had one of the most interesting displays I’ve ever seen with excellent sound. Tal, the designer and manufacturer (by hand) was a blast to talk with. He voices every loudspeaker by ear and he has a great ear. Check out Vitalis audio’s website to see what I’m talking about. It may seem bizarre, but the room sounded great.
The Martin Logan room sounded very good as well. 
However, the turnout for dealers was awful as were some of the rooms. I have to think this will be the last year of the NY audio show in Manhattan.

robin wyatt and vitalis are audio magicians!

(My)rock on cd is not vintage quad's specialty! I thought it was muffled

robyatt audio does so much "business" (especially on sunday),it's distracting! crowded room.