New Yggdrasil - First (and second) Impressions

Okay, so I’ve finally (on order over 2 months) received my Schiit Yggdrasil. The unit arrived in exactly perfect condition (i.e. well packaged).

Upon first (and second) listening through all sources/inputs, I would need a stethoscope to discern any difference among my current components and connectivity. I also cannot detect any difference using the phase inversion button.

I suppose the aforementioned is a testament to how good my current system (before/without Yggy) already sounds. :)

I can easily A-B test because the Yggy is hooked in via balanced and my other components are also hooked directly to amp via RCA or USB.

Also, obviously I have NOT let the unit "burn in" for days because I just got it, however, it has come to full operational temperature after being powered on continuously over 24 hours.

System configuration: (Yggdrasil > XLR > Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amplifier > Golden Ear Triton Reference speakers )
all cables blue jeans cables "best" offering

Emotiva ERC-3 CD player > AES/EBU > Yggdrasil
Oppo UDP-205 blue ray player > coax > Yggdrasil
Samsung SMT-C5320 cable box > optical > Yggdrasil
Gateway NV79 Windows 10 64-bit computer > USB > Yggdrasil

I’ll be patient, but if there are any suggestions to "try" in order to hear *some* audible difference, that would be great. Appreciate any feedback you have.

Thanks.
128x128gdhal
@georgehifi 

So, are you able to recommend a musical or sound passage - that can be downloaded freely in lossless format via the Internet - and indicate the time index (from-to) and specific nuance to listen to, in order to unequivocally state that multi-bit sounds better - as in readily audible - than delta sigma, or an Oppo UDP-205 specifically?
that can be downloaded freely in lossless format via the Internet
I don't do downloads, I find them inferior with every a/b we've done at our audio society meetings, maybe it's the hardware or the downloads themselves?? But it's enough to put me off them.

Cheers George 
I don't do downloads, I find them inferior with every a/b we've done at our audio society meetings, maybe it's the hardware or the downloads themselves?? But it's enough to put me off them.
@georgehifi 

Seriously? 

Okay, forget the "that can be downloaded freely in lossless format via the Internet" portion of my question. 

So, are you able to recommend a musical or sound passage, and indicate the time index (from-to) and specific nuance to listen to, in order to unequivocally state that multi-bit sounds better - as in readily audible - than delta sigma, or an Oppo UDP-205 specifically?
You can prove it to your self, just listen to the discrete R2R Multibit offerings from the ones I pointed out and compare them to you delta sigma Oppo ESS unit using the same PCM material, if you still can;t hear any difference it's time to throw in the hifi towel.

Cheers George