New VPI Turntables - Titan, Prime Signature, Scout 2016, plus new tonearm lift and SDS?

VPI has been sharing images of new tables on Facebook. I've rounded up some of the photos and notes into an article http://americanmadeaudio.com/2016/06/28/vpi-titan-vpi-prime-signature-vpi-scout-2016-new-turntables-...

The Titan will be just that - a significant table that looks like a double Avenger. The Prime Signature is more significant in every way, and the new Scout is a totally new design that looks like a Prime Jr. 

128x128darkj
My Aries 3 was $500 more than Prime Sig and I would still prefer the Aries due to materials used.
skytop9 posts01-28-2017 8:38pmI don’t see 50% more improvement (or build cost) for 50% greater price of the Prime Signature over the Prime turntable. This is an unpleasant excessive and unreasonable up-charge being made by VPI
This is why VPI gives you a "choice" between the Prime and Prime Signature.  If you don;t see the value, then buy the standard Prime.  Others may view the cost/performance of the Signature differently.
I don’t see 50% more improvement (or build cost) for 50% greater price of the Prime Signature over the Prime turntable. This is an unpleasant excessive and unreasonable up-charge being made by VPI.
Harry, this is not Monopoly money we customers are paying you with.
Soundstage Direct has the Prime Signature for sale for $5,995.00, that seems like a lot.

The Prime Signature looks similar to the Aries 3, but the material does not appear to be the same.  Looks like the Aries is a higher quality build. Also has a glossy piano black and heavier plinth, but not 100% sure.  Just going by pictures and comments here and there.  Time will soon tell.