New TEO Audio ICs, who has them?

TEO has been busy, they recently introduced the KRONOS ICs:

https://www.dagogo.com/audio-blast-three-new-cables-two-cable-makers/

I see they also have an upgraded version of the Game Changer (GC II):

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis8e6gg-teo-audio-gcii-1m-different-physics-math-different-result...

tommylion
Ah.  But you can't beat the final thrust and propelled object flying furiously in some direction only to land on someone's nose after applying the Heimlich to some red-faced minion.

I am the friend tuffy mentioned in his post.  We put the second GC in from my MW 5400 to the TRL DUDE after listening to the single GC for a few cuts.  It was just plain awesome!!!   I bought tuffy's GC on the spot and have loved every minute with THEM since.  I bought T Ramey's 0.6 mtr. GC II to go with my 0.6 GC original to use between the Whest 3.0 RDT SE phono pre to the DUDE.  Even though they aren't identical cables, there was a similar increase in performance throughout the musical spectrum.  tuffy though the change in my system putting in the double GC's over the single was even more dramatic than when he put double Ultras in his vs. single Ultras.  Not saying the GC's sounded better overall, just a bigger change with the less expensive ICs.  I can't vouch for this as I've never heard tuffy's system.  THE END.  I'll add my thanks Doug and Taras for talking to Scott and I at Axpona about this amazing improvement.  Thanks also to Bob Smith who modded my Nuforce Ref 9 amps and made them SOTA.  It's good to be retired and with a very nice system to enjoy the emotional impact of music.

Bob
@teo_audio @taras22  Is it possible for you to tell us how you connected the two Jr cables to one connector? I'm curious if one cable is tied to the positive and the other cable to the negative?
Hey Tom,

You follow the arrow direction and attach 2 left cables to each connector; therefore 2 to right cables to each connector.  Then put the connectors in the component just as you would have with just one cable per side.  If you are using the Audioquest splitters, you need to smoothly psh them all the way in--they are a very tight fit.

Bob
Thanks Bob but I’m talking about the double double jr cables Teo has for sale here. I’m just wondering if they use the negative wire from each cable soldered to the negative on the KLE connector and then the positive wire from each cable soldered to the positive. Or do they just use both wires on one cable for the negative and both wires on the other cable for the positive for each left and right connector. I hope I’m making sense... :)
Post removed