New Speakers up to $15k - The more I read the less I know!

I am looking to upgrade my speakers and I am in search of guidance. I presently have B&W 803S and I find that these are excellent speakers and have really responded as I have steadily upgraded my system. I am now looking to buy speakers that will disappear, image and sound as neutral as possible. The 803's are close. 

My system is: ARC REF110 w KT120s, ARC LS27, ARC PH8, VPI Aries 3 fully upgraded, Lyra Delos, Rega Saturn CD, Oppo Sonica DAC, AQ Water & Niagara IC's, REL R528se Sub and more...

Actually, the ARC REF110 and B&W's are a much better match that I would have ever thought and the amp has plenty of power to drive at very high levels. I mainly listen to analog. 

I am looking at Vandy Treo CT, Quatro Wood CT, B&W 802D (used) but I need more ideas... I would prefer to buy new but I will look at used if the right deal presents itself. I am leaning towards the Quatro Wood CT so if anyone has experience with these and a REF 110...?

Thank you.
pilrem
heinrichmilw the review doesn't reveal much about construction or materials but the fact that they succeeded the D40R's and were designed by Stuart Tyler speaks volumes.

The review does suggest that they are a high resolution design and disappear well. It also suggests that they were not necessarily designed for comfort.
Hard to imagine not giving the new 10k Revel a listen.Kevin V is one great designer with a very large budget. A wonderful alternative is a used pair of Salon 2’s for way under 15k. This is where I’d look fwiw.
Yes, the state of the art loudspeaker design still involves serious compromise. 

I'll compromise on anything this side of a screechy treble to get a vivid midrange. Its the best way for me to forget that I'm listening to loudspeakers.

For some others the goal may be the imagery / disappearing act combination. Devore seem to be a modern take on the classic DC Tannoys from the past with their luxury bass.
I happily lived with the original B&W Matrix 805's for over a dozen years for just this reason. But the compromises involved were huge. The 805's were three speakers ago. I now have DeVore O/93's and have never been happier. But I have not only kept my Matrix 805's but also had John of Van L Speakerworks in Chicago upgrade my internal wiring, crossover caps, and binding posts. I intend to use them again some day. 
@fsonicsmith  Congratulations! Be they artistic or engineering approaches (ear/measurement) real advances in speaker design are slow. So slow in fact some say non-existent at the high end.

The best you can do is to find the compromises you can live with, fine tune, and then breathe a sigh of relief as you get off the dizzy upgrade roundabout.

I'm pretty sure the DeVore 0/93's will still be great speakers some 20 years down the line whatever upgrades may or may not appear between then and now. The same way the original Harbeth M40's are today.