New speakers for my system

I am currently running a bi-amped system comprised of a pair of 360° dispersion transmission lines that are tuned to 17Hz and a pair of 2 ways using Scanspeak Ti HF and 6" full range drivers. The 2 ways are crossed over at 4k with 2nd order Butterworths.
I am driving them all with a pair of Classé strereo amps. The crossovers to each amp are via a DSP.
The plan is to eliminate the 2 ways and replace them with a better imaging pair of something that will not require digital filtration but will only see the digital crossover. The crossover can be at a low enough frequency, perhaps 100Hz, so there will be no significant time alignment issues caused by the digital circuitry.

Another option would be to bi-amp a single pair and replace both speaker pairs. This is hard to justify since the T-Ls are pretty effective. In fact I’ve needed to roll them off at 25Hz. They use a pair of the old Focal kevlar cone drivers (8".)
Maybe some time-aligned D’Appolito configuration?
areed622
@joey_v I generally agree with you, though Arnie and Paul already did a lot of work on PS Audio’s new speakers before he passed, even producing a one-off reference shown in that video. And Paul has said he will only release a new speaker when it is ready & meets all the goals Arnie and he talked about. Also, are you aware of PS Audio’s “Trade Up program”? - https://www.psaudio.com/buying-options/trade-ups/

That said, I’ve got no bone in this. There are a lot of good speakers under $10k, incl: Magico A3’s. However I mentioned the PS speakers as they may better meet the OP’s requirements.
Dave

I can see the positives of having Arnie produce the one-off.

That said, I take everything McGowan says with a grain of salt.  I have had subpar experiences with a few of PS Audios products.  To me, more hype than not.

But that is just me.
@joey_v I respect you as an audiophile, so I take your point. On a personal level I think McGowan is a tool. I (used) to be FB friends with him until he took serious offence to a humorous photo I posted of a guy chomping a giant Denny’s burger. Seems Mr McGowan is a rather sensitive Vegetarian. I actually later sent him a new friend request & apologized for causing him any offence, but he was apparently inconsolable and deleted my request.

That said, with Arnie having produced a full working reference speaker; the “IRS killer”, co-developed plans for replacement planar magnetic midrange drivers for the now out of production Böhlender-Graebener panels, and with all their history at Genesis Advanced Technologies, McGowan would have to be a complete jackass to screw up Arnie’s legacy.
The Jordans look like an excellent solution. They may solve my rooms asymmetricality issue and will likely mate well with my T-lines. 
Thanks for the suggestion!

with all due respect Infinity did enough to screw up that legacy.....the V are a reference speker, certainly there are others....but I get his daily email, and I await the fruits of all the work.....and talk....

OP I owned a set of Vandersteen 3a signatures for a few years....midrange from the 5,ditto on the tweeter, time and phase correct. Do reward detailed setup
not sure how they would integrate w your digital filter and subs...they play pretty low by themselves....see the acoustic coupler..