New Sonus Faber Electa Amator 3...anybody heard these yet?

Celebrating Sonus Faber’s thirty five years in business, they have just released the new SF Electa Amator 3! This little stand mount looks like it has some very good basics for a smaller room and system. 
As usual lots of attention to the speakers aesthetic and it looks like to the driver selection as well.
Anybody have a chance to hear these little gems? Could they be the perfect small room speaker system, thoughts?
128x128daveyf
Are the SF Electa Amator special order only?

I can't find them anywhere online.

I also can't find any to see, touch and hear.  Ugh!

Will they be limited production?

Going on 8 months with the EA3 and I have found my forever speaker.  I have them mated with the Sf Gravis II sub and it blends perfectly with the monitors.  My only gripe is with the crossover setting dial on the sub - graduations are not easily defined for what freq you are setting the cut off to be.
Yep. It’s been a year for me too. Just love these speakers. 
I am thinking of getting a sub too. 
Has anyone  compared the EA3 to any of the other versions of the Guarneri?  I had the Amati Homage about 15 years ago, sold them when I moved, but still have the Signum monitors.  I've been thinking about  getting a version of the Amati again (used), or the Guarneri, or perhaps the DynAudio Confidence 20 monitor.  Have not been able to audition these so would like to hear how they compare. 
So, I upgraded from the Signums to the EA3 and am very pleased but wondering about amplifiers. The EA3 is not an easy load per the Hifi News lab report copied below.  

I have a Pass INT-25, an integrated version of the XA-25 that provides 50w Class A at 4 ohms and measured up to 130 wpc in Class A/B. The volume control on the INT-25 has increments from 0 to 63. I need to set the volume to at least 35 for the EA3 to start to open up and typically listen in the range of 40 to 50, sometimes higher than 50 with a few CDs.
I'm wondering if a higher power SS amp might have better bass and dynamics, or maybe the INT-25 has plenty of power since I've never maxed out the volume control.  (That was Almarg's philosophy - only pay for as much high quality amplification as you need.) Curious to hear what experience others have with amps for the EA3.  I might experiment with a higher powered SS in the future but I'm very happy with the INT-25 for now.  I also have 50 wpc tube amps that I plan to use in winter, so that will be another interesting comparison.

Hifinews lab report: "Sonus faber's nominal 4ohm is entirely consistent with our measured minimum of 3.3ohm but low frequency impedance phase angles are quite high, as a result of which the EPDR falls to a minimum of 1.6ohm at 116Hz. While this is pretty typical of modern loudspeakers, a second dip to 1.9ohm at 610Hz makes the Electa Amator III a tougher than average amplifier load."