New silversmith fidelium cable

You need to try the speaker cable. It is a complete game changer in the audio industry. Probably the biggest improvement ever in sound quality and realism. These will impress audiophiles all over the world. 
fxman
I am just past two months with the Fideliums and just as pleased now as in the beginning days. I won't be selling my KS6063 because they are to good to part with. The Fidel's won't be on the Gon' either.

I tube roll, digital cable roll.....why not IC & speaker cable roll too.

Room Treats - M. Green & mine
Sony Transport
Snake River Audio Boomslang
Illuminati D-60
HFC Reveal
Shunyata Z-Alpha Digital Power Cord to DAC
Decware ZDSD DAC/Transformer output stage
Kimber Select KS1030
Snake River Audio Mamushi (pending)
XLO Power Cord to ZMA
Decware Zen Mystery Amplifier (ZMA)/25th Anniversary Mods
Current tube roll: Ediswans/inputs-THE Telefunken's/inverters-Tung-Sol
quad 7027A/power tubes
Kimber Select KS6063 Speaker Cables/8ft
Silversmith Audio Fidelium Speaker Cables/6ft
Acoustic Zen Adagio/Modified/Single Capped/ Mundorf MCap Supremes
MiFlex Caps (pending) for Adagio's
Kimber PK-10 Palladian Power Cord from wall to PS Audio P3
DAC & ZMA run direct from HC outlet/P3
Transport regenerated only
I would say that these cables are very good, great at their price point but not the best cables I have heard. Would not hesitate to recommend unless the client was willing the pay the significant increase in price to get to the next tier.
Well I would say that the Inakustik 4004s certainly do some things better and nothing worse that I can hear. I would give the nod in favor of the Fideliums over the Inakustik 2404 although these are both great cables. I think the Bionics cables (new company) are superb but I need to do a head to head comparison. Give me some time and I can think of more, but all of these cables are more expensive. 
I've been intrigued by the Inakustik 4004s but haven't read very much about them and they are not inexpensive like the Fideliums, which makes it harder to commit.