New silversmith fidelium cable

You need to try the speaker cable. It is a complete game changer in the audio industry. Probably the biggest improvement ever in sound quality and realism. These will impress audiophiles all over the world. 
fxman
What you hear is what you get. Very little break in time. It’s a great cable

The interconnects can’t come soon enough. The thing these cables do is give you detail and texture across the spectrum. There’s no exaggerated highs or a focus on treble at the expense of mid bass/ bass detail. It’s all there. What’s fun with these is you can put them on a set of cheap speakers and they’ll sound comparable to more quality builds with the detail retrieval-no muddiness to be found. 
Supposedly these may be the entry level cables if future iterations work out. I can only imagine 
Yes waiting on the IC's. I've had mine for about a month and still have not compared to my KS6063. I don't want to take the Fideliums out!
I just had a blinding flash of the obvious regarding the Fideliums. Specifically, I suspect they may never get serious review from either Stereophile or The Absolute Sound. Why?

Both of those two mags rely heavily on printed advertising revenue. And the Fideliums have that ability to seriously undercut the business of some of their most prominent advertisers, which - of course - is bad for their own business. Who wants to write a review that might seriously damage the business of one (or more) of their key sources of income? So anyone sitting on the fence waiting for the thumbs up from one of the two major hifi mags may well have to keep waiting.

Others will trust things like Positive Feedback dot com’s recent comment in their Writer’s Choice Awards:
"Having lived with the costliest wire on the planet, I can say with certainty the Fidelium has achieved cost no-object performance for under a grand."

That’s one heck of an accolade. It’s just not in a printed magazine.
I did my best to resist, leaving the box with the new Fideliums
unopened, for a week.  I wanted time to tweak my system,
and pay attention to what I liked about the sound.
And identify passages to focus on, with the new cables.

The Fidelium cables are incredibly good.  Really.
Too bad I can't get back the time I "wasted"
using other speaker cables.  But there is so much
great sound to look forward to!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paPNUOhWPdA