New silversmith fidelium cable

You need to try the speaker cable. It is a complete game changer in the audio industry. Probably the biggest improvement ever in sound quality and realism. These will impress audiophiles all over the world. 
fxman
Just my preference, however, I’ve not cared for speaker cables that connect to the amp and/or speaker the way that there ribbon speaker cables do. I’ve tried several brands and while they sound good it seems like the attachment ends become the weak point of the cable over time.
I do admit that "The conductive surface is a .75 inch square with a .25 inch wide notch compatible with most binding posts" looks like an upgrade compared to what was done in the past.
I'm in major agreement with fxman. I've got a pair of 6' Fideliums myself, and I've got to say that I am stunned at the difference they make. They replaced my Norsodt Blue Heaven LS cables, and their improved imaging and realism is absolutely jaw dropping. I was hoping that I might might hear some beneficial difference. But I never expected a cable that was so good that I was sold before I could finish the first song I listened to. Heck, I knew I was onto something significant after just a few notes.

They are amazing. But don't take my word for it. Something like this, the word on the street will prove me right soon enough. They're just so new that almost no one's heard them. But if you can, you should, provided you have a highly resolving system.
Scolly3. You heard exactly what I did. I have had synergistic Tara labs anti on and on. Tried everything over the 25+ years and nothing has made this much improvement in sound reproduction. When I say everything I mean top brands and show winners that we all talk about. I believe these are worth the audition. 
They replaced my Norsodt Blue Heaven LS cables, and their improved imaging and realism is absolutely jaw dropping.