New Shelter 901-iii

I am interested in upgrading my Shelter 501-ii and the 901-ii has been recommended by a couple of dealers. I am wondering why it is difficult to find dealer ads for the 901-ii, and also if anyone has experience with a supposedly 901-iii. I am having a ridiculous time learning anything about this. A Japanese dealer at the Cubes forwarded this link to me
http://www.kensaudio.co.jp/cgi-bin/goods.cgi?goods=3231

and I found this on the Shelter web page, but even Axiss folks know nothing. Is this a myth?
www.shelter-audio.co.jp

By mid-April of this, I was released with 901 Ⅲ. 先日のお知らせのような構成ですが、ほぼハーモニーの楕円針仕様といった再生になると思います。 I think it is such a configuration of the recent announcement, and will play almost harmony and elliptical needle specification. 定価は税込¥178,500で、針交換価格が税込¥126,500です。 The price is ¥ 178,500 in tax, needle exchange price is ¥ 126,500 tax.
以前の701シリーズや501、501Ⅱ等当社の全てのMCから針交換が出来ます。 You can replace all of our needle from MC 701 and 501,501 Ⅱ, such as the previous series.
heathman
At current exchange rates, 128K yen is more than $1500. Be sure you want it.
some more details...

the Mark III has the same stylus as the Mark II.

the biggest change is the cantilever, which is now a harder aluminum, similar to what is found on the Shelter Harmony.

the Mark III was designed for more stable performance.
it says:

New product
Due to the requests of re-production of 901 series, we produced TYPE3 of SHELTER MODEL 901.

Currently in the special bargain price - 128,100 yen.
I used the Google translator "accelerator" and found the translation difficult to understand but it does clearly speak about a 901 III. So it appears to exist.