New Scansonic MB2.5B vs older MB2.5

Someone has heard the new Scansonic MB-B series, in particular I would like to know the comparison between the old MB2.5 and the new MB2.5B.
https://www.monoandstereo.com/2019/02/new-scansonic-mb-b-speakers-series.html
Ciao
Alessandro 
128x128yukio
After about 3 months that I have the new MB2.5B at home, I can only speak well of these speakers. After a break-in period of over 200 hours these speakers have become delicious. Large opening at the top, excellent bass and medium persuasive. Excellent sound stage and depth of image. After several tests of amplifiers I stopped on a Lyngdorf SDA2175 (200w per channel on 8 ohm and 380 watts on 4 ohm) driven by a Primaluna Prologue 3 preamp. They need good and many watts (it is important to use an amplifier that has good control) to play the best. I don't know the first series of which I have read that many have had some problems managing. But these I can only recommend. Excellent value for money.
I tried the MB2.5B’s. Incredible speaker. Mid range like a Maggie and Spendor. Yet more detailed in the treble without being fatiguing. Bass is good. Soundstage amazing too. Bass is fast and tight, but needs lots of room to breathe. Transparency also improving all the time. Extremely versatile speaker from a music style perspective. I ended up with the MB5B’S, as my room was too big for the 2.5’s. Didn’t pressurized the room enough. My room is 50sqm. 
There is a huge shift from the MB2.5 Bs from the MB2.5s.  The redesign made these speakers far more practical. 

The two major changes are that they don't need the silly amount of space they used to need.  The MB1 Bs, 2.5 Bs and 3.5 Bs are all easy enough to place and need maybe 18" from the rear wall to be at their best.  Secondarily, the ridiculous break in time is now gone.  30-50 hours is plenty.  

I am not sure they need tons of power but they need quality power. I have a customer running them with a PrimaLuna and they sound phenomenal.  

the MB5 Bs and MB6 Bs still need a bit of space but they are rear ported and can live with 3' from the back wall.  

Awesome speakers and sorry I hadn't heard them yet when you had posted a year ago.  
Post removed