New Pass amp X250.8

Just a quick shout out to all. Just received the AMP of my dreams (not checkbook ones though) The rest of my system is terminated with middle of the road and aftermarket Power Cords. Cullen Crossover 2, Wire world Electra solid OCC core, and Anti-Cables 3 I believe. Very nice system, even nicer now! Will probably never spend more than $400 for a one meter cable (that all the length I need) It will terminate into a dedicated 20 amp circuit with 15 amp receptacle, another words a standard plug. System is somewhat neutral, to somewhat mildly warm.  I had tried the OCC type as someone told me it was a better cable design????? (Wireworld Electra)  I'm really happy with most ewverything, just needing to finish the new Amp with a Good cable.  You guys have helped me several times in the past, Thanks, Robert TN

robshaw

Showing 1 response by robshaw

Thanks to all for your help. First I believe the suggestions for burn in are spot on, it will take me a while to achieve those numbers!!

For those that are interested, I listen to strictly R&R, about 90db, via steaming with Qobuz and CD's.    Pass X250.8, Benchmark LA-4 line amp, Project Rs2T transport, LTA LPS for Transport, Meitner MA-1 V2 DAC , Tekton DI upgraded, SVS SB 4000 sub,  most cables Blue jeans, nothing REAL high end.  Acoustics in my large shop are wonderful, just lucky there!! speakers are about 12' apart listening  distance about 15' GREAT SOUNDSTAGE. Only about 125 hrs on AMP so far. Thanks again to all. I appreciate the education!!!   Robert TN