New Pass amp X250.8

Just a quick shout out to all. Just received the AMP of my dreams (not checkbook ones though) The rest of my system is terminated with middle of the road and aftermarket Power Cords. Cullen Crossover 2, Wire world Electra solid OCC core, and Anti-Cables 3 I believe. Very nice system, even nicer now! Will probably never spend more than $400 for a one meter cable (that all the length I need) It will terminate into a dedicated 20 amp circuit with 15 amp receptacle, another words a standard plug. System is somewhat neutral, to somewhat mildly warm.  I had tried the OCC type as someone told me it was a better cable design????? (Wireworld Electra)  I'm really happy with most ewverything, just needing to finish the new Amp with a Good cable.  You guys have helped me several times in the past, Thanks, Robert TN

robshaw

Showing 1 response by jafant

robshaw

Nice score! Live with the Amp in your room and system for a few months. Acclimate your ear/brain. Then, seek out Power Cord (PC) auditions. I can vouch for the Wireworld Electra 7 PC. The Silver Electra 7 is very nice as well.

What other gear and cabling is in your system?

Happy Listening!