New MOFI speaker (Andrew Jones)

Here is some info on the new MOFI/Jones speaker:

128x128mofimadness

my Dynaudio speakers were made in China. Someone pointed it out here. I got so bummed I stopped listening to them.

My Perlisten S7t were made in China, and they are competitive or better than any USA made loudspeaker, in my opinion. And I have three pairs of those USA made ones. So please, ease up baby.

Yes. Outstanding speakers, Perlisten room was one of Capital Audio Fest highlights IMO. The Chinese background person in charge of Perlisten manufacturing, is also a partner, member of ownership group:

——-

If you’re going to do your own thing, you need to partner with a factory because you have limited resources.” He found his partner in the form of Peter Yang, an old friend who had opened a factory in Dongguan, a city in China’s Pearl River Delta. Crucially, and around the same time, Roemer created a company called D-Acoustic, which included several engineers who did electrical, software, transducer, FEA, and multiphysics work. These two factors allowed the idea of Perlisten to lay roots in April 2016, as Roemer and company were able to begin running their own projects in parallel with the consulting work they did through D-Acoustic that was paying everyone’s salaries. Roemer knew that in order to be taken seriously, he had to come to market fully baked, with proprietary differentiators, full infrastructure and support, and a complete product line that was available from the outset. It took several years of research and development before Perlisten’s creations were fully formed, but in 2020, early in the COVID-19 pandemic, Perlisten Audio went live with a five-SKU-deep S Series—in addition to a line of subwoofers—that, even two years later, looks deeply impressive. Recently, Perlisten formally announced their more affordable R Series.

————

Source: https://www.soundstageultra.com/index.php/features-menu/in-good-company/1115-perlisten-audio-like-a-bolt-from-the-blue

IPhones are made in China. Some of the highest quality tech on the planet. “China” is such a gross oversimplification to use to generalize it is rediculous. The products run from the very best to worst.