New mid priced integrated for 75 yo widow with Gallo 3.1s

Taking a slightly different tack on this issue. 75 yo widow friends 35+ yo Parasound PA260 died. Lives on Kauai so complete desert in shopping...must come online.  Figure her same era preamp will also have issues sooner than later. So, looking for a new integrated with remote to pair with her Gallos 3.1s preferably no more than $1000-1100 new, maybe ma $1500 if absolutely necessary.  Sources are UDP, CATV Music Direct.  Minimum req is solid 50WRMS @8 and good current. Some good argument for 100wrms based on specs though current 50 was more than fine. Simple is fine...no need for DAC, BT etc. Not looking for Class D based on anecdotal fb on brightness and the Gallos sometimes tendency for such. Outlaw is out due to aesthetics. Good sound (not necessarily great) and good reliability are the key requisites. There are ZERO audio repair outlets in HI and shipping in and out is always a killer so a "buy and install and forget" ability is key. Appreciate any and all responses. Aloha. 
joekapahulu
If you haven’t considered this already, you may want to “shop local” by looking at what Underwood Audio offers, e.g., the Musical Fidelity or Music Hall integrateds in your friend’s price range. Wally also sells Gallo, so he might provide some insight as to the fit between your friend’s speakers and his store’s offerings. And he’s in Lahaina so it might be relatively easier to do business. Good for you for helping your friend and best of luck.

I have no connection with Underwood Audio.

Jim
Hey, all you Neighbor Islanders!  The closest thing to a high-end audio retail outlet this Hilo resident has found is the local Office Max. In other words, me and the internet have become pals.
DeKay....the PM is the one thing I have identified that is an option although it is a little outside her budget but I can probably find one for her close to her $#. I think it would work ok for her but it was kind of bright when I first got it with the Kef R300s. That has been my one concern. It smoothed out after about 100 hours and I actually most listen to it "direct" which is good if the source material is good.  If not, the preamp tone controls come into play. I got it for the remote due to bad back but in time the balance has become more important just due to 25% hearing loss on one side. She has heard it before a couple years ago when she visited Oahu pre-pandemic. She did like it with my Ohms. I have not heard the latest iteration but assume it is similar. Everything else from Marantz seems to have gone Class D which I have yet to hear and which previously has been unimpressive to me. I am trying to keep it simple so that she is not faced with too many "buttons". I actually have previously heard the Rego Brio which i thought was quite good BUT in reading on the net it seems to run hot and have had some quality issues. That has held me back some. I am waiting to see what other ideas might come up and also looking at AudioAdvisor and Crutchfield to see what they carry. Freight out here is at least $100 and only Crutchfield offers it FREE. AA limits it to the "US"...I know they mean continental but it always torgues me...

Jim Crane...good idea. I have never spoken to Wally but I understand he is a reputable guy. Didnt know he was in Lahaina.  I know his stuff is shipped from TN or somewhere like that but the fact he knows Gallos could be a plus. I wouldnt mind talking to him about his tube integrated offerings for me....been curious as to the Black Ice stuff...but I am not the priority right now. Mahalo. 

edcyn.....the rest of the islands are not any different. There is a store on Oahu but it is inconsistently open and the guy who runs it is kind of flakey. He is mostly HT oriented and often does not have even demo units to listen to in his little shop. He was ok years ago and that was actually where I helped my friend get her Gallos. Took a while but they came. I then went back to buy some for myself and he could never get it together to demo either the 3.1 or later the 3.5. I gave up after about a year. Same thing happened when I wanted Kefs. I eventually bought them in PA while visiting my inlaws and shipped them to HI. Had a Mac dealer for about 2 years and I was looking at an integrated with him when he suddenly closed up shop and disappeared. Funny, cuz he had previously worked in the other shop and actually demoed, sold and installed the Gallos for my friend. I guess he just didnt have the capital. Is there an audio repair option on HI? None in Honolulu.