New Mcintosh C-22

At the place of purchasing a new C-22. Will be first Mcintosh piece and wondering what owners of this piece have experienced? Realize that numerous factors come into affect, cables, speakers, amplifiers, but thoughts and experiences would be appreciated, Thanks.
128x128ps7256

Showing 11 responses by ps7256

Thanks for checking to clarify, New in box, from my local dealer not an orginal vintage from 1960's. This is also new for me with regard to purchasing a McIntosh piece. So piece has vintage styling and updated technology, not a new 2017 release as this has not occurred to my knowledge.
Thanks for your thoughts on what I may likely expect. Will be running the Output to both the Rotel Amps and will take the Superphon Preamp out of the chain. Definitely anticipating some great listening sessions.
I appreciate all the feedback, opinions and experiences of what everyone has shared. Many Thanks. 
Yes, they have been discontinued. My Local Dealer has one left Factory Sealed New in Box. They also said that McIntosh will likely re-release this again in the future, 5-7 years.
Thanks dweller, realize all the Anniversary editions are gone. My dealer indicated that the current C-22 is discontinued or more accurately about to be discontinued. As mentioned in earlier post they have one new factory sealed one left and their demo that I auditioned.
After a look at current setup and making a choice to start minimizing gear on the racks (2 DACs) I have decided to simplify. I ended up picking up a new C47. Appreciate all the feedback. Looking towards settling back this weekend and unboxing and setting up. Am very much taken with the simplicity of this piece. 
Thanks dweller, normansizemore, really looking forward to this weekend and setting up and enjoying the journey. Have my favorites lined up on CD, Vinyl, Tape and Digital.