New Look for Audiogon hard to work with

Is there a way to undo the "tile" look? It was a lot easier to work with the text list. 
mahlerfan1992
I have to agree. Long time A’Gon user and this UI is the worst.  I hope they’re listening?.?
It's horrible, it hasn't worked for us in quite some time. Since Arnie owned it and before the change. They also seem to favor certain people with special rates We use to be able to sell a lot of items but now the fees cost more than we make in sales. It's not worth it. We do a lot better on Ebay. I wish it would just go back to the way it was. When it worked
 For a long time now I've only come to this site for the forums and I do any buying and selling on US Audio Mart or canuck audio mart.  
This site has been proliferated by crap and is all about the almighty dollar
@analogluvr ......wholeheartedly agree!  I’ve some items for sale here currently.  If they don’t sell, I’ll list them elsewhere.  I won’t be selling/buying here anymore.  In fact, I’m finding it difficult to come to this site much anymore for any reason.
Its downright ugly and hinders the user experience.  This is the second major overhaul for audiogon.  I actually prefer the way it looked when I first joined 15 years ago!