New Look for Audiogon hard to work with

Is there a way to undo the "tile" look? It was a lot easier to work with the text list. 
mahlerfan1992
Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems like one of the search options is gone. It is no longer possible to search for the exact model and type of component.

For example, on the home page I select Speaker Cables; next, multiple pages of speaker cables are displayed...fine.
Now I want to find Purist; since there is no longer a window to enter the brand of cable, I select NAME....
and what is displayed is every speaker cable available sorted by manufacturer. I had to read thru 5 pages of cables and never found any Purist.

Is it me or is this a lame design? Thanks to anybody who can help.

Post removed 
On the home page search window at the top of the page "Search for equipment or music.." type in the name brand you desire... and it should take you to the brand name page listings.
Thanks. I tried it and it doesn't work as well as the old search function.
I get a mix of all cables and other related items. 

Previously, it would filter out everything except speaker cables.

There is nothing good to be said about this latest "improvement".

I do not see one positive response addressing what the managers have done this time.

It seems as if the new viewing portals were installed to deliberately degrade the website.

So I would like to ask the powers that be, please explain to us what exactly were you attempting to do?

Hoping for a return to normal,

Mark