New Look for Audiogon hard to work with

Is there a way to undo the "tile" look? It was a lot easier to work with the text list. 
mahlerfan1992
I've been and Audiogon user since 2000. You wouldn't know that since their first major update back in 2010 just trashed 10 years worth of data. No big deal really but it was always fun to look at the nice equipment I should have kept.

Then came the increased costs. Then the stupid auction format. Everything mirroring eBay. Now this. I too, can't stand the stupid little circles. Plus, the photo quality seems compromised. Racing downhill fast. US Audio Mart sticks to the simple format that works just like Craigslist.

It's too bad... I've missed the original Audiogon for years...
If I'm in the tube category, I do not want to see feature listings from non-tube items. Why is this so difficult to understand? Also why is there no newest items listed in the pulldown menu?

Please get rid of the port-a-potty view thumbnails. You can't see anything and they look ridiculous.

Something you guys don't seem to understand. You test this stuff out before you take it live. This is the same garbage as some years back when the new Audiogon management took over. That was a disaster and you lost many people. You are not and will never be ebay so quit trying to emulate them.
Thank you for bringing back the Classic View and listening to your core users.
Also,in the sort items menu.. ending soonest is the constant default no matter if you want date listed items first or any other option available to your liking first. I don't want to keep changing back to my preferred preference of dates listed every time I click on a  category... Please fix.