New Look for Audiogon hard to work with

Is there a way to undo the "tile" look? It was a lot easier to work with the text list. 
mahlerfan1992
The search system is really an array of failures.  For example I search "ps audio" and the TOP RESULTS are relevant, but limited to only 8!  Lord knows that I'm looking for all of the PS Audio gear and really most interested in the NEW ones.  Secondly the SIMILAR RESULTS are literally anything with "PS" and "AUDIO" in it.  Klipsch is all over the results because kliPSch.  Not to mention there are 154pages of results including all that "AUDIO" music albums, not to mention no 200/page list view.  ::facepalm::  Again... really should have done some proper testing.  It's 2018, not 1998.
Yesterday I warned Audiogon that their new picture based system was a big mistake. I have been in the IT field for years. Simple is always better.
They responded by saying that they would only change it if they 
had enough complaints. NOT a good message from any company
to one of the clients. They made the classic mistake in IT. They had a young programer who can't read create a picture system instead of
hiring some of their users to advise them on simplicity. 
I do like the they improved their search engine. The old one was right out of the 1980's. 
OK... this was stated above:
    hello everyone, Audio "goners":  
    it's no use griping.
    Audiogon management would always expect us to gripe as usual. after     some time, the mgmt would see us to get use to it (sooner or later)
    unless we do something more than just complaining. 

My response:
I will not list again on the site nor will I purchase anything from the site unless they fix their stupidity. Not sure I could get use to it because is simply doesn't work as I need it to. 

Also saw this above:
    I do like the they improved their search engine. The old one was right out of the 1980's. 

My response:
Have you not been reading the posts? No one is getting the search engine to work properly now. Just because they say they fixed it doesn't mean they did. I didn't have many issues with the old search engine.

I had two listings end the night before this mess and I surely won't be relisting now. US Audio Market hmmm? I have no problem fomenting insurrection after this blatant arrogance.
I agree new format is awful. Searches are the most UN USER friendly I have ever seen. Old format was fast and efficient while new one is like stepping in quicksand at night.  Bogged down, can’t find a thing. 
Please return former design.
Agree, the text list was much easier to read. Can we have the old format back, please!