New In 2022

Happy New Year!

Feel free to cite New or Re-Issue(s) CD, Download, EP, LP, SACD, Single, Stream or Vinyl.

Happy Listening!

jafant

Jafant, 

Boney James, one of my favorite artists.  I've seen him live 5 or 6 times. The best place was Oneworld Theater in Austin, TX.

ricred1

Austin, TX is a fine Music town.  Yes, Boney has been around for quite a while now.

I enjoy reading your Cable contributions.

Happy Listening!

"Yes, Boney has been around for quite a while now."

The first time I saw him I was stationed at Tinker AFB,  OK. It was a free outdoor concert! 

Vince Guaraldi - Jazz Impressions of Black Orpheus (60th Anniversary Editions)

Jim Croce - You Don't Mess Around With JIm (50th Anniversary Edition) November

Consumer alert! Compass Records and Red House Records are currently running a 50/60% off CD clearance sale. Lots of excellent artists and bands, many in the Singer/Songwriter, Americana, and Bluegrass genres. For instance, the Contraband Love album by Bob Dylan/Levon Helm sideman/bandleader Larry Campbell and his wife Teresa Williams, one of the two albums they have done together. Six bucks, and highly recommended! For the analogue purists in the crowd, the albums are also available on LP, though are not on sale. But the regular price is only $22, cheap for an LP these days.

2023 is right around the bend, so newly-announced next-year titles are already popping up. This one is not an LP or CD, but rather a memoir: Don’t Tell Anybody The Secrets I Told You by Lucinda Williams.

For those who don’t know, Lucinda’s father Stanley Miller Williams was an accomplished poet, he reading a poem at Bill Clinton’s second inauguration. Lucinda grew up in a household visited by the likes of Allen Ginsberg. This book oughta be great!

The Harlots Of 42nd. Street - “Refuse To Be Misused” available Lp…Cd…Digital (Sundazed Music label) 👍