New Hobby Ultrasonic Record Cleaning

Purchased a cheap $199.00 stainless steel digital ultrasonic cleaner with a very nice record cleaning attachment off Amazon and I am having a blast.

This thing is heated, has a timer and an electric motor to rotate the records in the US tank. It is a 6L unit and it is made in China. Seems well built and it cleans records like a much more expensive machine.

I have cleaned a half dozen albums that are 40 plus years old and have only been cleaned with vacuuming machines and this thing is great. The albums I have cleaned sound darn near new and my wife thought I bought another new cartridge or phono pre-amp.

Can not recommend this type of cleaning system enough.

Rediscover those old albums.. if this thing lasts a couple of years I will be a happy dude. 
128x128skypunk
Skypunk: You were right about the fast shipping.  I got mine in two days.  This machine is excellent.  For those of you who may be on the fence about a purchase, if this machine becomes available again at the same price buy it.  It really does work.  It replaces a Record Doctor 4 which is still a good machine but I think this is better.  The best thing for me is that I can now clean both sides of a record at the same time.  For the price it's a great deal.  
Ditto garyalex. Fedex just dropped mine off. I need to go inventory the parts now as a few of the Amazon reviewers complained about missing parts. It really looks nice and well made at first glance. Again thanks Skypunk for bringing this ultrasonic device to our attention. Can’t wait for the surfactant to be delivered to get started.

Mike
That's a real bargain.
I paid a little over $300 a couple years ago. Mine looks almost the same except that it takes up to 5 LPs. However, the space in between LPs is so narrow, and I just use three LPs at a time. Using Kodak Photo-Flo 2000 for solvent. I do spin clean with distilled water after US cleaning. 
About 2000 cleaned so far. 
Recently bought a motor unit that holds up to 6 LPs with more space in between. Still many more LPs to clean.
OP,
Well, as usual, I'm late to see this discussion.
Following the link to me to the product with this note:
"Currently unavailable
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock."
Will keep an eye out for one in the future.
Thanks for the "heads up"!