New Hobby Ultrasonic Record Cleaning

Purchased a cheap $199.00 stainless steel digital ultrasonic cleaner with a very nice record cleaning attachment off Amazon and I am having a blast.

This thing is heated, has a timer and an electric motor to rotate the records in the US tank. It is a 6L unit and it is made in China. Seems well built and it cleans records like a much more expensive machine.

I have cleaned a half dozen albums that are 40 plus years old and have only been cleaned with vacuuming machines and this thing is great. The albums I have cleaned sound darn near new and my wife thought I bought another new cartridge or phono pre-amp.

Can not recommend this type of cleaning system enough.

Rediscover those old albums.. if this thing lasts a couple of years I will be a happy dude. 
128x128skypunk
DO NOT USE THE HEAT!! It takes very little heat to warp a record. As the vinyl expands it has no where to go but up and down permanently stretching the PVC into a roller coaster. Otherwise have fun! 
Ultrasonics really is the way to go.  I went all in for the AutoDesk when they first came out many moons ago.   Glad to see less expensive systems coming out.   

I second @lowrider57 's ask for a link.
Thanx for the endorsement. May I suggest you use it without heat in any new LPs you ever acquire before first play. This removed residual microscopic stamper release agents before you can weld them in place with a moving stylus.
Digital??? 
Because you need fingers to operate it????

Have fun.
@fuzztone not using heat and 35c is room temp.

this device can be used for cleaning small parts etc also.

A for a link I bought the last one at $199.00.

point your browser to Amazon and do a search.