New Dynaudio Heritage Special..?..!

Does anyone know anything about these speakers?
just launched last week.
only 2500 made. $7000 or so in US.
Looks like an old Contour, but has all the components of the Confidence.
sounds like the ultimate monitor.

I have Special 40s and now am envious..😉

anyone hear anything?

https://www.dynaudio.com/home-audio/heritage/heritage-special

ianrmack
Ghasley, great writeup. There are just so many luxuries in life. Can’t possibly listen or own them all and this new Dynaudio Heritage is one of them. From the reviews of people who have listened to them, I believe these are first-rate speakers that punch well above their price range (although few may regard these as overpriced). Despite few criticism of the seemingly plain wooden box, I actually like the way they look. Clean lines, real wood veneer, they actually look better than some high-gloss finish speakers with ostentatious or fancy looking shapes.

I actually favor standmounts for their minimalistic approach. Elegant looks and easy to carry or move around in comparison to large floorstanders. Also, equivalent floorstanders would usually cost a lot more than standmounts in the same category. The Achilles heel of standmounts is in bass reproduction but designs with 7" or larger main/bass drivers are usually quite decent, going down to 40Hz or lower.
Most all speaker perform at there best has far as possible away from both front and side walls, my dynaudio S 25,s are 8.5 ft from the front and 6 ft from the sides leaving 7 ft apart in a 19x33x10.3 room.

I would imagine the heritage in my opinion is a modern day s25 would be best with lots of space as well.
3 years ago i bought a pair of used contour 3.3 for 1200 euro. They sounded wonderful! Before i was used to listen to music with my Grado PS500 headphones. After getting the contour 3.3 i completely stopped to listen with the PS500. 
Then i sold the contour 3.3 and bought the new contour 60 confident to improve my listening experience. Wrong. My hifi system is turned off since many months and I'm back listening to music through  my Grados. I do not think dynaudio is anymore capable to produce high quality speakers. 
I have my HS pair in a small room, at one end of the long wall.  The left speaker is about 2' from the side wall, the right is basically open by comparison.  I have absorber panels for the early reflections from the left speaker. (Some additional base traps and other absorption/reflection - nothing too much.)  Imaging is fine - speakers disappear and good depth.  Sound extends beyond the speakers.  This is, of course, going to also depend on your upstream components - me, two ss monoblocks, tube hybrid preamp.