New Denon.....AVR 3100W

Anyone know anything about this one....I want to replace my old Denon that still works, but has no HDMI, and other bells and whistles.
128x128stringreen

Showing 5 responses by stringreen

Dweller lives in the Netherregions.....

I've used Google once or twice.....

Thanks Kgturner
I got my Denon receiver hooked up ....flawless installation...everything works. I use HDMI for cable, Blu-Ray, and into TV. Looks and sounds fabulous Highly recommended
Runnin....I really like my Denon....the sound is not nearly as good as my big system in another room, but in many ways, its more impressive. The picture is glorious...better than a theater screen.
..just discovered a new way to listen to Spotify via the Denon AVR 3100.. much better than blutoothe. If you get a premium subscription, you can send the music over the wifi link ....sounds better and is more stable than blutoothe.
I had to exchange this Denon to Crutchfield. There were many connection problems I couldn't get passed. It would forget settings, drop blutoothe, unable to connect to wifi, etc. I love the unit, but this is an achilles heel. I hope they invent a fix for it. They are sending me a Yamaha.....we'll see.