New Denafrips recklocker/converters: IRIS and GAIA

Denefrips recently announced new products that recklock and convert DSD and PCM.

IRIS - $472:
---------------
Input:  USB  
Output:  I2s-HDMI, I2s-RJ45, Coax, AES and Toslink

GAIA - $1604
-----------------
Input:  Coax, Toslink, AES, USB
Output:   I2s-HDMI, I2s-RJ45, Coax, AES x 2, Toslink

Both have connections to add external clocks.

Might be worth looking into if you have a DAC that has I2s, (or another input) that your streamer does not output that you'd like to try.    Available for pre-order.  I might have the prices wrong, as I tried to convert from Singapore dollars.

veroguy
My guess (and it is just a guess) is that the Iris won't provide significant benefit, although it might reduce USB electrical noise a bit which could help. The Gaia, on the other hand, may have a better clock and improved noise isolation and data buffering compared to the circuitry in the Terminator. 
The Gaia also offers more inputs (AES/SPDIF/COAX), as the Iris only offers to reclock and convert USB.  If using a Terminator +, you can use that clock to sync up the Iris as well.
I have the Gaia that I will be putting up for sale this week. I downsized from separates to an integrated.
It was basically a high quality way to try different inputs into my DAC, since my Innuos streamer only has a usb output. With the Gaia I was able to try AES and Is2 inputs on my dac, which sounded a little better than the usb