New DACs High End Munich 2023

I am now searching for a new DAC to replace my Oppo UDP-205 and High End Munich 2023 was the event I was waiting for to hear about new announcements.

I know that Auralic and Total DAC have introduced new DACs and Primare has new modules. Anyone hear any other DACs being released in the next 2-3 months?

128x128milpai

you should try the Wyred4sound 10th anniversary dac It's phenomenal sounding one of the reviewers that tested it put it up against his VPI turntable with a $5,000 Japanese cartridge and he said that the 10th anniversary DAC was every bit as analog sounding I tried it and I love it and I'll never get rid of it It's the most analog sounding DAC I've had in my system, and they even give you a 30-day money back trial if you don't like it you send it back and get all your money back in the reviews it has beaten d a c s in the $15,000 price range, go check out the reviews you'll be impressed. The manufacturer is using all the best high grade parts that these other companies are using and charging a fortune for.

Ok, let me check that out too. Thanks.

Was trying to find more information on new DACS and read about Henry Audio DAC. Of course not something that I am looking for; but had not heard of them before.

Looks like the world's supply chain issues are over - now that the Okto DAC is readily available to be purchased on their site for the past 2 weeks. While this is something that I can purchase right now, I am heavily leaning towards the T+A, especially as I have been reading glowing reviews.
Wonder if anyone has a direct comparison experience between the Okto and the T+A.

@ja_kub_sz  How does the Gustard R26 compare to the Musatec 005. I have owned the 005 and considered it a very smooth and detailed DAC. 

@yyzsantabarbara 

I honestly feel that 005 outshines the R26 in center imaging and sound field width and dept (more holographic). They're both very detailed sounding DAC's, and I don't critically listen along the lines of teasing out which one is a more detailed DAC between the two. Speed and transients too I would give to the 005. Just over all does everything the R26 does and then some.

I feel the price difference is this comparison is definitely indicative of their respective performance where the 005 cost more and offers more, and is not lacking in anything that the R26 delivers.

To be completely honest I've had these two DAC's paired up in very different systems in very different sized rooms. So my listening impressions are very specific to what surrounds them I'm sure.

Musetec 005 system: Innuos Zenith MK3, Matrix DDC HDMI with 9v LPSU to 005, Technics G700MK2, JBL 4309 speakers with dual SVS Micro subs. Room 30x30 with 25' ceiling large floor rug, no room treatments.

R26 system: Harman 48 SACD/DVD audio player, coaxial out to R26 (used a DAC and preamp), Schiit Aegir Monoblock amplifiers, KEF LS50 Meta's, single SVS SB-3000 sub. 30'x35' room 11' ceilings, epoxy concrete floors, no room treatments.

I absolutely love them both, very different systems though.