New DAC or New Streamer or New Streamer/DAC

Curious what people would think is the biggest bang for the buck?

1)  Auralic Aries G1 Streamer with current Pass Labs D1 DAC (Aries would replace current Auralic Aries mini)
2)  Lumin T2
3)  Auralic Aries mini (I have this now) and Denafrips Terminator

All thoughts welcome.  Thanks
acurus
Buy a streamer without a dac, and find the dac you like......much more flexibility this way.
I have a Lumin mini streamer, with a Chord Qutest dac, great match.

Willgolf - I just want to second your recommendation of LUMIN. I have been running my LUMIN D1 for over 4 years. Once Tidal got MQA files and I got my free upgrade to unfold them, I cannot believe the sound quality thru my Maggie’s. The app is simple, the unit has been bulletproof. I am considering an upgrade now that LUMIN is using the SABER DAC in it’s newer models. Any feedback here would be great!

Happy Listening

I have the T2 and it is really good. Using Roon also, I have never had any issues with the network. It is always ready to go and works great. I have tried it streaming in to the Marantz SA-10 and there is a slight improvement in some areas with that combo over the T2 only, though the T2 is really good at creating a 3-dimensional soundstage.  I have been wondering how the U1 mini might compare against the T2 for streaming only, perhaps someone like @audiotroy can weigh in.
I am with  mtdining (6 posts above) I racked my brain out over this whole music server thing. Tried a few options both inexpensive and pricey. Ended up with a Roon Nucleus feeding my DAC direct via USB. I am not sure why you would need anything else? The Nucleus is a server, with the capability of adding a hard drive containing your own library. And if you don't mind paying for Roon's subscription, you can't get a better music manager.
Thank you all for the input, still collecting thoughts.  As far as Servers and Roon, I am not interested.  I want to be rid of all servers and computers and USB inputs, I like the one box solutions that either have built-in DACs or non-USB digital outs that I can use the DAC of my choice.

A friend is bringing over his Auralic Vega G2 ($6k).  I am curious how it will compare with my Pass D1.  The problem (maybe its not a problem) is that I have not found anything to unseat the D1, and it's 22 years old!