New D'Agostino Monoblocks...$250,000

The new D’Agostino Relentless monoblocks cost $250,000 per pair.
They weigh in at 485 pounds.
1500 wpc @ 8 ohms...   3000 wpc @ 4 ohms...   6000 wpc @ 2 ohms.
Gorgeous looking amps for sure and I’m sure they perform like crazy.

http://dandagostino.com/products/relentless-monoblock.php

Be sure to invite me over when you take delivery of your pair.
128x128mitch4t
Sorry to dig up an old thread, but just discovered the these amps on a news feed. The only thing missing are tubes lol! 1500w..meh. I would like to put these up against my DIY 1500 MW type 45 se tube amp. What kind of low sensitivity speakers would you have to have to run these?!? They look really badass on the outside, but the guts look like some DIY boards from china. Also those are a lot of transistors, imagine if just one pair of them failed? Most of my amps I have designed myself, I could build the sweetest tube amp for under $10k and that would include the finest solid silver secondary output transformers. Hell, could even whip a pair of transmission line speakers! $250k isnt actually that bad when you consider what people will pay for Western Electric stuff; check the going prices of NOS 300b tubes!
Oil tycoons
sports stars
business owners
actors
all the people with family money and lots of cash

they will sell.
i bet Fabio will get some.....
had an interview w him years ago, I swear I noticed Krell amps and other goodies.

I’m not a cheapskate, I love nice things, just no money to have all I want.    Probably would not buy these even if I had the money. They are a statement, I’m not a statement dude. If I had a lot of coin, would probably get those Dynaudio C speakers.
or those Bryston T-Rex monsters. Maybe the Bryston CD player, or the Royal Rcd 1572. Ooh, that rotel anniversary CD player after the designer Has rave reviews, price not too bad, maybe they will get a scratch unit.......

read every page of the website, articles on those D’Agostino amps, the whole product line is amazing,  
     Yeah, a little too flashy for us.
Congrats to those that can own these amps.. 
Congrats to those that find equal pleasure and Sonics in less expensive gear..