New D'Agostino Monoblocks...$250,000

The new D’Agostino Relentless monoblocks cost $250,000 per pair.
They weigh in at 485 pounds.
1500 wpc @ 8 ohms...   3000 wpc @ 4 ohms...   6000 wpc @ 2 ohms.
Gorgeous looking amps for sure and I’m sure they perform like crazy.

http://dandagostino.com/products/relentless-monoblock.php

Be sure to invite me over when you take delivery of your pair.
128x128mitch4t

To produce what can only be considered an electrical engineering work of art show that Dan is able to do at that price point. I remember when the NAIM Statement amplifiers came out and they were big money too, and are still magnificent to look at.

We have an A/V rag that features homes of the fortunate and their audio H/T setups. Last month, may be two ago, one such setup had 6 NAIM Statements in the system, with NAIM personally modifying the controller to accommodate them. That's big bikkies and some real power.

Kudos do Dan and his company. Unfortunately I won't be able to have any of his works of art at my home (unless gifted). The same goes for NAIM although I do have their Atom.

So what are the Cost of parts ? I am assuming less than 5K  and the Labor cost  $ 245000.

Sound quality as good as any 4K amplifier ! cheers
@a shah

"Sound quality as good as any 4K amplifier!"

How can you be so sure?

LP

Played through $100 speakers, that might be a reasonable assumption. Turn the volume to 1 and watch those speakers melt...

The D monoblock's driving the right speakers have got to sound pretty magnificent, if you can tear you eyes off them.