New D'Agostino Monoblocks...$250,000

The new D’Agostino Relentless monoblocks cost $250,000 per pair.
They weigh in at 485 pounds.
1500 wpc @ 8 ohms...   3000 wpc @ 4 ohms...   6000 wpc @ 2 ohms.
Gorgeous looking amps for sure and I’m sure they perform like crazy.

http://dandagostino.com/products/relentless-monoblock.php

Be sure to invite me over when you take delivery of your pair.
128x128mitch4t

250K   Hmmm!

Have any of you thought that you could hire
a band to come over to your home every Fri & Sat for say 5 yrs straight and get1000% better sound, not mention the LIVE EXPERI ANCE with all your friends to. Beat that Dan...

So, you’re going to keep a band set up in your house 24/7 so they are available whenever you want to listen to music or maybe 100 bands so you can listen to different kinds of music? That could get expensive and inconvenient. That’s what a stereo and recorded music are for. Live music is an occasional treat. Have you ever thought about that?
I have a world class musician available 24/7 with various instruments ready to go at all times. It's me.
Anyway you look at it, 250k for an amplifier is simply nuts in the context of listening to reproduced music. What in the world does it have to do with anything other than some deep pocketed narcissist'  power to show off his latest acquistion to those he wants to impress. No disrepect to Dan intended or implied, one has to make business decisions in order to keep on keeping on,  good luck and fortune to him, he seems a fine and deserving man who's skill in industrial design may superceed the sonic justification of a pair of 465 lb. 250k amps . One thing that can't be denied is they are quite pretty audio jewelry.  
How ironic that at the age where someone can afford such uber-expensive gear, his hearing has probably declined by 20 to 30 %.

Even more ironic, those amps might even be used to play Kenny G's "single-note-ear-bleeder" music.

;)