New D'Agostino Monoblocks...$250,000

The new D’Agostino Relentless monoblocks cost $250,000 per pair.
They weigh in at 485 pounds.
1500 wpc @ 8 ohms...   3000 wpc @ 4 ohms...   6000 wpc @ 2 ohms.
Gorgeous looking amps for sure and I’m sure they perform like crazy.

http://dandagostino.com/products/relentless-monoblock.php

Be sure to invite me over when you take delivery of your pair.
128x128mitch4t
Most of you already know that these amps will sell in the Asian market. I have also read that Wilson WAMM owners could be others who would buy quickly. I read the WAMM and Relentless combo was sounding  rather good at the Wilson factory when the functioning versions were there for evaluation. 
I wonder how those $150,000 Master Reference monoblocks are holding up that Dan produced at Krell 15 years ago?

Any electronic equipment costing that much has to have a lifetime guarrantee justify its price.
Relentless is also the name of Slayer's recent album, and they're doing one final tour.

Dan got pushed out of Krell by some Wall Street sharpies and he's just trying to make a few bucks.  The early glory days of Krell are gone.  Class A and spartan chassis, but the heat roasted the electronics and the room.  Now it's Bugatti overkill, fancy outside, same boring ideas inside.  Dan is the anti-Shindo.
At that price I think I will purchase two pairs so I may biamp now. At $250.000 a pair sounds like a steal!
Sorry about the cynicism some of this uber high end gear is silly with the prices.
Mark