New Class D amplifiers

Hello. I'm very interested in getting your opinion on the newer Class D amplifiers.  There has been a couple of very positive reviews (by Guttenberg) of the Bel Canto C6i and NAD M23.  These, and perhaps some others are offering new technology that significantly lower the class D noise level and other drawbacks.    

I currently use a Class A amp, Pass Labs INT-25 (with Dynaudio Heritage Special speakers) which has a wonderful sound. But I am transitioning to another location, and due to using Roon primarily I find that this system stays on most of the day.  Due to heat and power usage of Class A amplifiers, I'm interested in translating to Class D if I find something comparable.

128x128grantgg

I currently have and use a Parasound A21+ amp and became intrigued with the idea of these new Class D amps. So without even hearing one I purchased the NAD M23 amp. Should be in within a couple of weeks and I cannot wait to compare the two. 

For those interested, here's a video I made with Alberto Guerra explaining what is different about his amps:

I pulled the trigger for Starkrimson monoblocks with optional Gan power supply and 3 ft short speaker cables.

TAS_Product_Of_The_Year_2021.pdf

The above review by Dick Olsher is informative.

It will be nice if Leo can ship it tomorrow.

By the way one gentleman with Atma D will visit my house with his amp sometime next week

Then I will have chance to compare  Starkrimson monoblocks with Atma D.

Thomas

@shkong78 looking forward to your input re Starkrimson, and Starkrimson vs Atmasphere (expecting Ralph's to sound better given price differential). 

@orchardaudio are you considering a PCM digital-in amp along the lines of Peachtree GAN1? This looks appealing for multiway active speakers