New Class D amplifiers

Hello. I'm very interested in getting your opinion on the newer Class D amplifiers.  There has been a couple of very positive reviews (by Guttenberg) of the Bel Canto C6i and NAD M23.  These, and perhaps some others are offering new technology that significantly lower the class D noise level and other drawbacks.    

I currently use a Class A amp, Pass Labs INT-25 (with Dynaudio Heritage Special speakers) which has a wonderful sound. But I am transitioning to another location, and due to using Roon primarily I find that this system stays on most of the day.  Due to heat and power usage of Class A amplifiers, I'm interested in translating to Class D if I find something comparable.

128x128grantgg

One of the best amps on the market, although it's a true FDA (full digital driven PWM), so not "exactly" a "class D" (which is analog driven PWM) :

http://audiobidules.blogspot.com/2022/08/review-amplificateur-numerique-technics.html

Another vote for full digital class D.  The Peachtree Gan 1 ($1400) or the $1600 VTV D300 (also GaN based) amps are as above....fully digital driven PWM....so no DAC or preamp needed.  Right now I am finishing mods on the GaN 1 and driven by a $400 IFI Zen Stream with custom super linear power supply.....the sound is amazing....better than any class D I have heard (I have heard modified IceEdge (the amp that Tweak 1 owns), modified Purifi, modified LSA Voyager Gan based amp and modified Hypex)....all driven by modified DAC).  By the end of the week I will be then doing the same mods to the VTV D300 I have here.  Slightly more powerful than the Peachtree.  What a simple inexpensive killer source and amp!

Thanks for the shout out @aldnorab.

For anybody looking to join the tour here is the link:

Forgot something important. As ithers have discovered, my IcePower amps need 48bhours of being on to sound good. No idea why. Don’t need to be playing, just stay on.

It is warm up time, not break-in.

@erik_squires is there a standby mode? My Orchard Audio is in standby as long as it is plugged in. My Ice powered PSAudio S300 has two power switches to toggle between the two modes. 

Thanks,

aldnorab