New B&W 805's. Need any advice.

I just got the 805's today and would appreciate any tips that you care to pass along. Should I use the little points that the speaker can sit on,or the rubber butttons? Shot or sand for the stands? Best break in and placement suggestions. I am using Denon AVR-5700, Pioneer DVD-05, Monster HTS-3500 line conditioner, Harmonic Technolgy Pro-9 bi-wire, Cyberlink Platinum interconnect, Pro-11 AC cord, B&W speaker stands.I am saving to buy Center and rear speakers. (thinking of using the Leisure Monitors for the rear surround, and 5 ch. listening.) Thanks to all in advance.
bmpnyc
Thanks Pug, After posting I noticed that the bottom of my 805's have 2 holes pre drilled for insertion of a screw through the stand and into the speaker. This would prevent me from accidently knocking the speaker off the stand, and stabilize the speaker, so I will certainly do that.
Thanks Pug, After posting I noticed that the bottom of my 805's have 2 holes pre drilled for insertion of a screw through the stand and into the speaker. This would prevent me from accidently knocking the speaker off the stand, and stabilize the speaker, so I will certainly do that.
I'd suggest using Blu-Tak to secure the speakers to the stands, and shot to fill your stands if feasible and economical (otherwise use sand, but definitely fill them!) Not sure about break-in, but place them probably at least a few feet away from rear walls. Enjoy.