New Amps to match up with PSB T3 speakers

Hi All,I'm looking to upgrade my Bel Canto Ref 1000 MK2 monos and wonder what amps you think would match up with the T3's? The current amps OK but sometimes on the sharp sounding side for me. Any advice?Joe
Ag insider logo xs@2xdonpepe
don, what ever you do get rid of that Cambridge, look into the oppo, or the nad 565beee or higher and even the Marantz stuff aint bad.  those psbs like tube preamps.  last the best amp on your list is that pass.  I personally have Conrad Johnson gear myself.  but am looking into pass, hegel, and plinius.
I have a tube pre amp that I'm not using, a Belles 21A, just back from Belles, perhaps I'll put it back in the system for a bit to hear what it does sonically. I'm currently using a Ayre 1-XE pre with a phono section that I like. If the Belles sound better, I'll sell the Ayre, I could use the $ cash towards the new amp. I have no experience with the Nad and Marantz but I have an Oppo in the closet that i bought a few years back that I thought was to bright. What are you using for CD playback?Thanks,Joe
my beloved rotel 975 is on its last legs, so I only play it now and then,  my favorite cd player.  I had a Cambridge from audio advisor but sent it back because it was awful, got a nad  545bee then the 546bee for my wife that I liked,  got a Marantz 5005 for my daughters system and played it until I got the new opp 203, the oppo is still in break in mood. but I don't find any of the them bright.  the nad has the richest sound, used it to take the edge off my axiom speakers.....
It'll be interesting what you find after hearing the Belles preamp back in your system.  I had a couple questions:

- What cables, interconnects are you using?
- Are you using any power conditioning?

Soix,Current speaker cable is Siltech, 330L classic Anniversary series, NBS Monitors, Dynamic design Lotus type SE, Audio sensibility Statement for Phono, all balanced. I use PC's from Dynamic design, Acoustic Zen, and Siltech. Power conditioner is PS audio Premier. I'm just breaking in a new Jelco 750 arm. My TT right now sounds much, much  better than my CD player. My intention is to try the Belles 21A (tubes) tomorrow, it will play nice  with the amps and in a way I'm hoping they sound good enough to make it easy for me to choose.Joe