Network streamer that works with Android and Pandora

Omg all I want is a way to stream the usual things like Spotify, Tidal, my flac collection but ALSO Pandora. I know Sonos can do Pandora in their app but looking at alternatives that would get me the HD audio that comes through Master quality stuff in Tidal (eliminates Sonos). I use android and wife uses ios. She can use Airplay of course but id like to be able to occasionally control pandora from my android. Is something with chromecast built in my only option? What units have these - just the Cambridge and Uniti Atom? Basically I want a network streamer that can do high quality (higher than Sonos port for example) but also do Pandora and not over dumb Bluetooth. The Cambridge Audio CXN looks good but I'd loose the future ability to add a wireless speaker in the garage or something. HEOS and Sonos are attractive for that but then Sonos won't get me the master quality stuff in Tidal that I pay for. This is tough. 
keysrawk
Thanks Melvinjames. The audiolab 6000n isn't something I've considered. Looks promising but those reviews for the Play-Fi app are not good. Anyone have first hand experience with Play-Fi in this capacity? 

I like the Roku idea if it means it opens up my network streamer choices but just add a Roku to it to get my Pandora radio. I like being able to use apps like Pandora natively and just use the little icon in it to choose to play to a discovered device. 
What you want is the iFi zen blue. It is a Bluetooth streaming device that can do hi res from any operating system. I use it to stream quobuz to my desk top system from my iPhone. https://ifi-audio.com/products/zen-blue/. I know you said no Bluetooth but this works great. 
Also if you do not want Bluetooth with iPhone you could buy the camera lighting adaptor and plug straight into the zen blue.
I have the Audiolab 6000N with DTS Play Fi
I use Qobus for music streaming and It's all controlled through my Samsung S10 smart phone.  The Audiolab 6000N also has a pretty good internal DAC  and Wi Fi It also won What Hi Fi streamer of the year award The cost is around $600 and for that amount of money it does a very good job! Keep in mind it has no display screen. It does have six programmable buttons. Because l control everything through my phone l don't see a need for a display.  As @melinjames mentioned, go to their website for more information as its supports the apps you mentioned plus many more