Neotech question NEI-2001

Quick question for any owners on these? Is the 11mm diameter with the tech flex or with out? If with, what is it without the tech flex.  Looking for different rca connectors for this.

k
kro77

Showing 1 response by batman1

I have a 1 meter pair of the Neotech 2001 silver interconnects with the Neotech gold xlrs. I contacted Jeff@Soniccraft and inquired about getting a set of I.Cs. built up. His suggestion was this cable and I had him to build my pair. No affilation kickbacks etc. I am pleased with the service and quality of the build. Now for the sound >All Bel Canto gear >cd player to dac 2.7 (Kimber Orchid) and the Neotech 2001 to pair of Ref 600 m amps using Focal Kanta 2 speakers (Furez copper 9 ga spk. wire with Viborg Rhodium banana plugs. To me the best sound yet as it is very transparent with a hint of warmth. Smooth and musical at least my foot says so with all the tapping taking place. Thru my  many years and all the cables bought/sold/built I am happy. with this cable. Perhaps the xlrs are jewelry but what money I have in these I could not have bought a pair boutique cables for  this amount(with 3.50$) neutrik conns. Maybe just as good but the only one to please here is myself. Good luck in your search for musical bliss. Just giving my results and thoughts as your may vary..